Registration and Admission Procedure
Registration for the new Academic Session begins in the third week of January every year as announced/decided. Registration forms can be obtained from the School office on all working days between 9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Completed forms should be returned to the office as specified. Date for admission test will be notified on the counterfoil attached to the Registration Form.
Admission is open to all, irrespective of class, creed and community. Admission to class 1 (First) is ordinarily given to students who have attained the age of 6+ years at the commencement of the Academic Year. A child's name will not be registered for Admission unless the original Computerized Birth Certificate from Nagar Nigam has been produced.
The registration of a child's name does not guarantee admission. It will depend on the following:
- The child must attain the prescribed minimum standard in the Admission Test, wherever applicable, to be eligible for admission.
- After the applicant qualified in the admission test, his/her admission will depend on the number of seats available in the class for which the applicant is registered.
- Admission will be granted at the sole discretion of the Principal. Consideration will be given to children whose parents or brothers or sisters have studied in this School. This fact will be taken into account only when the applicant has qualified for Admission.
- The School endeavours to inculcate discipline in all the pupils by continuously providing appropriate training to become law abiding and socially useful citizens who will enlighten and help others by their virtues. Hence it is imperative for all concerned to follow the rules and regulations of the school. The attention of parents is drawn to the importance of being acquainted with the rules and regulations of the school. Parents agree to follow the rules and regulations of the school by signing the application form for registration. The school diary distributed to students every year contains rules and regulations and school calendar for the academic year. Parents are requested to plan their activities and programmes accordingly to avoid inconvenience.
- Recommendations on behalf of children who have not qualified the admission test, will not be entertained.
- In all cases where, in the opinion of the Principal, if it is not possible to conduct admission test, admission may be given by the Principal on the basis of the Progress Report of the applicant, subject to the condition that the child will have to be withdrawn from the School at the end of the academic session should he/she fail to qualify for promotion to the next class.
- The Rules and regulations of the School are subject to change at the discretion of the School. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent/guardian of all rules of the school in force and/or as amended from time to time.
- All new admissions are on probation for a year. Children, who make little progress owing to persistent idleness or proved incapacity, may be required to leave at the end of the year.
- The School reserves the right of refusing Admission/Re-admission without assigning any reason for doing so.