|For All Classes
||April & May
||To be paid latest by 30th April
|June & July
||To be paid latest by 15th July
|August & September
||To be paid latest by 15th August
|October & November
||To be paid latest by 15th October
|December & January
||To be paid latest by 15th December
||February & March
||To be paid latest by 31st Jan.
||To be paid latest by 10th Feb.
Note : Fees will not be deposited on the days of Parent Teacher Meetings.
Parents are expected to pay the fees before the scheduled date as mentioned above. Defaulters are liable to be refused admission to class. Regular defaulters can be asked to withdraw their ward. Fee receipt should be kept in safe custody and must be used for all purposes. Duplicate receipts or certificates will not be issued.
Note : For classes IX to XII, last date for February & March will be 31st January or as notified separately. Council's fee is to be paid separately when notified.
- Fees will be charged for 12 months a year, payable in advance as per the above mentioned schedule.
- If the fees is not paid in full by the specified due date, a fine of 100 per month will be charged for late payment of fees. If the fee remains unpaid for three consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and he / she may be readmitted at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all arrears with a fresh Admission Fee of 1000 (Rupees One Thousand Only). Defaulters are not entitled for any consideration.
- If the fee is not paid before the Half Yearly and Final Examinations, the student will not be allowed to appear in the Examinations.
- A clear calendar month notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn. However, if the student is asked to leave by the School, no notice/ fee is required. No claim or refund will be made for fees already paid under clause (a) above
- Transfer certificates on withdrawal are issued only after all dues to the school have been cleared.
- No reduction in fees will be made for continued absence whatever be the reason or for holidays taken.
- Duplicate Transfer Certificate will not be issued.